Anyone else getting this on PS4?
Ok so decided to finally play some DBD again my first match today I was doing good and this happened. Anyone else having this issue?
Ok so decided to finally play some DBD again my first match today I was doing good and this happened. Anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well this match royally sucked. I only showed the icons so that the names wouldn't be shown since I do not know how to take out peoples names.
I was last survivor too. Only got 5k BP.
It happens occasionally on PS4. It sucks, but it shouldn't happen often.
Its happened once since the latest update. Just the once. Thankfully I was not in the middle of a match.