Why Dead by Daylight ?

How come this is the only game that has the most connection issues. Every other multiplayer game runs better.Please don't come at me with getting better internet.My ping is 62 ms tops.

Comments

  • I came in here thinking the question was "Why dead by daylight?" as in, shouldn't maps start at night and progress towards daylight as gens are done and I was a bit hysterical because I literally had a dream about it last night.

    Yours is a very valid question, I just had other expectations :D

    Anyway, I wish I knew. For me it happens when I have been playing for a while and starts saying Internet issues, or sends me back to the main menu. I don't know.

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    I came in here thinking the question was "Why dead by daylight?" as in, shouldn't maps start at night and progress towards daylight as gens are done and I was a bit hysterical because I literally had a dream about it last night.

    Yours is a very valid question, I just had other expectations :D

    Anyway, I wish I knew. For me it happens when I have been playing for a while and starts saying Internet issues, or sends me back to the main menu. I don't know.

    Imagine if it slowly got closer to morning as the EGC ticked by. At the end, the sun would peek over the horizon, and a sweeping shockwave of destruction would suddenly burn the map away, instantly sacrificing the remaining survivors.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293184#Comment_2293184

    Imagine if it slowly got closer to morning as the EGC ticked by. At the end, the sun would peek over the horizon, and a sweeping shockwave of destruction would suddenly burn the map away, instantly sacrificing the remaining survivors.

    That would be amazing.

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    I came in here thinking the question was "Why dead by daylight?" as in, shouldn't maps start at night and progress towards daylight as gens are done and I was a bit hysterical because I literally had a dream about it last night.

    Yours is a very valid question, I just had other expectations :D

    Anyway, I wish I knew. For me it happens when I have been playing for a while and starts saying Internet issues, or sends me back to the main menu. I don't know.

    I mean that would be fascinating,but how can Bhvr even attempt such a project with the game in this condition.I try to play as fair as possible.I don't single anyone out. Sure I, tunnel and proxy camp and even slug nothing wrong with it.All I ask is for a fair match don't lag switch me or d-dost my connection, if you lose you lose same for me,no hard feelings .I know half isn't Bhvr but half is Bhvr for not taking the necessary steps to have secure server's, so ######### like this want occur

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    I came in here thinking the question was "Why dead by daylight?" as in, shouldn't maps start at night and progress towards daylight as gens are done and I was a bit hysterical because I literally had a dream about it last night.

    Yours is a very valid question, I just had other expectations :D

    Anyway, I wish I knew. For me it happens when I have been playing for a while and starts saying Internet issues, or sends me back to the main menu. I don't know.

    Also by my first post ,Why Dead by Daylight is why is this game suffering from major connection issues when other MP aren't that's what I meant

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293184#Comment_2293184

    Imagine if it slowly got closer to morning as the EGC ticked by. At the end, the sun would peek over the horizon, and a sweeping shockwave of destruction would suddenly burn the map away, instantly sacrificing the remaining survivors.

    Wouldn't that be great?

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293184#Comment_2293184

    Also by my first post ,Why Dead by Daylight is why is this game suffering from major connection issues when other MP aren't that's what I meant

    So sorry, I know what you meant, you said it all right.

    It was just the title when going through discussion, I got excited thinking someone had the same idea as me and posted it.