Pips / Emblems Bugged

for a few days I have been having problems with the rank and with the pips, you can no longer make the pip, 29k bp and I do not pip, 31.4k and I hardly make one, it has become really impossible to earn the pip, you can only to lose and derank ... please fix this bug, I was stuck at rank 4/5 and always been rank 1. obviously this only happens when playing survivor.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I agree, something is off with the Emblem System on the Survivor-Side.

    I cannot manage to get above Rank 4 no matter what. Currently I have two Pips on Rank 4, the highest I have been since the Rank Reset. Usually, I am easily at Rank 1 at this point.

    It looks like some Emblems dont really count, like I can get games with 23k BPs and die and still barely make the Blackpip (1 point less and I would have depipped). While BPs dont have anything to do with Pips, it is really strange that I do that much to get a huge amount of BPs (for a sacrificed Survivor) and still almost depip. I would understand if it was a Blackpip close to a Pip, but not even that.

  • Push!

    Also see:

    @Mosl said:

    205-80= 125 Points and only silver. Previously 100 points + meant irridescent. As far as I tracked in in the last Games, the "Survivors healed" is not counted towards the emblem value

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EVCR8G7ATD84/image.png

    that should be the reson

  • I also got zero credit in the survival category despite us getting to the doors open and everyone else escaping after getting facecamped.

    image.png


  • So far this past week I've gotten +49 pips in a game (none real), +11 (none real) and +1 or +2 actual pips gotten legitimately, but they don't actually get added to my rank.