What is your favorite survivor lobby idol stance?
I really like Cheryl’s because I can relate to her shy and concerned stance.
I really like Cheryl’s because I can relate to her shy and concerned stance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dweet's of course. My adorable nail biting leader.
Well, it's probably pretty biased but I like how Chris puts his hand onto his micro in the lobby. And yes, Chris is my new Main, even though it's actually Leon, but I've got the skin, the name and the profile pic in the near future. I hoped that Chris is gonna be a Survivor with the RE update but a Legendary Skin works too I guess.
I like Quentin’s pose and his little yawn is pretty funny. He also has the best campfire animation
Idle*
Yui. I have a good reason to look at the screen while I wait for a lobby.