Nemesis needs a BUFF!!! Come on.
I mean, you only get 60 seconds of the oblivious status effect on the survivor and the obsession changes? Come on! It needs a buff.
I mean, you only get 60 seconds of the oblivious status effect on the survivor and the obsession changes? Come on! It needs a buff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you thank you good sir
Lol he’s so op. He can hit over walls and pallets and has zombies. What more do people want? If you want an easy kill simulator play with the bots.
I don't believe so because his hitbox is small and terribly inconsistent for guaranteed success. As well the zombies are also very inconsistent sometimes they're great but other times worthless. So I don't believe he's OP
Based
Wrong Nemesis
Yus