Favorite Addon/Addon Combo

This can be for both powers and items.

Mine personally is Ink Lion and Cracked Sakazuki, both decrease the activation and deactivation speed of blood fury combined to 50 percent. So entering and exiting takes 1.5 seconds instead of 3, and ink Lion also has a down penalty decrease for BF.

Comments

  • Survivor: glass bead, beacon of light go brrrrr

    Killer: Alchemists ring, I love my pile of 680 alchemist rings

  • Both blight's iri addons if you dont want the survs to have a good day

  • Used to be double Calm addons on Doctor, before the rework (yes i know it was unfun to play impossible skillcheck builds sorry)

    Now, it's Dead Rabbit & any EW3 duration addon (I like to keep Monitor on to pair with the rabbit too)

  • Abdominal Dressing and Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe.

    I know that's terrible (for me as a human not trying to go to the bad place, not the combo itself), but I want to answer honestly.