Is there going to be any bloodweb reworks to accommodate the large number of items in the pools?

As of now, there are 7 pages of survivor perks (95 total), 6 pages of killer perks (84 total), 2 pages of add-ons per killer, and about 4 pages of offerings for both sides (depends on event offerings/retired offerings), and then the survivor items and add-ons pages. There feels to be just too much filler items in the game, without much of a way to sort or have items be favored.

I'm just wondering if there's any plans to add like, a favor system, or a delete system (like, maybe pay half the price and the entity eats the item), or condense the bloodweb? I'm worried that the huge daunting task of trying to max 1 character is too daunting of task for a new player, especially when you have to take into account the perk levels and teachables. I have no problem with teachables being how they are, but as the pages of perks grow, is there a reason to keep perk levels the same? And what about those who have already maxed perks and are going for add-ons, offerings, and/or items? Certain killers I have specific add-on combos I love to death, and sometimes no matter the rarity the bloodwebs won't give them to me. I went several webs without getting a single brown add-on for a handful of killers (as some of them are just lovely add-ons I can barely play without).

Comments