No Jigsaw offerings for Doc?
Does anyone else think they shadow removed the possibility of getting Jigsaw pieces as offerings in the bloodweb playing as Doctor? I own like 20 of those with Myers and Billy, while Doc gets ZERO
Does anyone else think they shadow removed the possibility of getting Jigsaw pieces as offerings in the bloodweb playing as Doctor? I own like 20 of those with Myers and Billy, while Doc gets ZERO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's just bad RNG. I went through 40 blood webs with Dwight, no Kindred in any of them (and no teachable perks were unlocked).
The kindred thing may be bad RNG, but no teachables at 30, 35 and 40? That sounds like a bug to me
Those offerings are completely bugged.
I mean I even got doc splinters ,in my doc bloodweb. Excuse me?
That completely sucks sweaty balls