Slowing down while running
I’ve never had this issue until this update, I play on PS4 (all buttons are good none broken) and while running I experience my character slowing down to a weird fast walking, is anyone also experiencing this?
I’ve never had this issue until this update, I play on PS4 (all buttons are good none broken) and while running I experience my character slowing down to a weird fast walking, is anyone also experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do and I play on PS4 as well.
Do you have a clip?
I used to have this issue with my last controller due to stick drift. It wasnt something i noticed in other games but would sometimes occur in DBD due to how running works. Always felt like my character was running in mud.
This is a glitch that was introduced to controller about a year and a half ago. It got fixed pretty fast (around for like a month). Maybe the new update reintroduced it.
Try another controller if you have one or get it fixed. I had that issue with multiple ds4 controllers until I got a new one that started acting up on the first week. I had warranty and after they fixed it, it is still working great for two years.
I bought a new controller yesterday (the one I used was fairly new) I used it and still got the same issue it doesn’t happen all the time only when I’m in chase and I noticed it also heavily affects my killer the spirit she seems so slow more than usual, I do think it’s a bug maybe
Could be. But in my case every controller I had was faulty. Even the new one at the start until I got it fixed.
Ds1 and ds2 controllers were a lot more durable imo than ds3 and ds4.
Yeah that happened to me too in chase. I thought I was losing it. Must be a bug.
I have the same problem currently. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
I had this on my Xbox one like 6 months ago roughly. Always seemed to happen in chase. Has not done it on my Series though.
Keep your controller clean
Isopropyl alcohol 90% or higher Q-tips compressed air
Clean around the sticks moving the sticks around pushing as you're cleaning with the alcohol and Q-tips.
Compressed air 3 bursts of air for each stick move the sticks around as you do this too.