If I'm 1st Survivor to die and I type in post chat, will my msg be seen afterwards for everyone?
Off tangent but when I get hooked, I get a 'save' when the killer is right there. Obviously I get downed and then get back on the hook, only to happen again.
I don't feel like waiting till the match is over to tell him/her the error of their ways. So when I'm the only one out of the game, and I type in the post chat msg, once the survivors and killers are done with the match do they see my msg?
Comments
No.
Nope. I usually wait until the killers perks show then press enter on any message I prepared.
no you have to wait till the end of match and wait for his perks to show then all people who stayed will see your message
i see .. Thanks again. Much appreciated!!!