Please stop unhooking with the killer right behind you.
BT or not if you're being chased by the killer why do you feel the need to run for the unhook with them in tow? Just seems like sandbagging to me.
BT or not if you're being chased by the killer why do you feel the need to run for the unhook with them in tow? Just seems like sandbagging to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And then when we whack them or the person they unhooked right in our face they screech "QUIT TUNNELING! OMG, BAD KILLER, CAMPING HOOKS, WHAT A LOSER!" Like dude, you are literally in my face right now unhooking the guy I just put there. The hell do you expect me to do, pat you on the head and be like "Run along you little scamps you"
I don't hold it against the killer for capitalizing on another survivors stupid choices. But it's because they go "I WANT MY POINTS!" And go do something as stupid as that they drag down another player with them. Just incredibly frustrating.
Again, survivors do it too with their bully and ninja squads. I have personally been on the receiving end of both of those. It happens. You get pissed. Take a break. Then move on to the next game.