How do I get a refund for RE4 Leon

So I bought the RE4 Leon skin as soon as the chapter came out on PS5. We were told we could get refunds if you bought it before it was a set. How do I do it and where do I go? I tried it but I had no response yet so I'm just seeing if I did it right. Been trying since the 2nd day of the chapter.

Comments

  • Never heard of refunds but .... I m on steam maybe on ps is different.

  • According to twitter, contact their customer support.

    https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1141016361541484544

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    So I bought the RE4 Leon skin as soon as the chapter came out on PS5. We were told we could get refunds if you bought it before it was a set. How do I do it and where do I go? I tried it but I had no response yet so I'm just seeing if I did it right. Been trying since the 2nd day of the chapter.

    Contact customer support bit good luck with that the amount of times I've sent support tickets and not got a reply is a joke I once sent a ticket to the mobile support and got it seen too straight away I honestly question what BHVR employees are actually paid for.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    So I bought the RE4 Leon skin as soon as the chapter came out on PS5. We were told we could get refunds if you bought it before it was a set. How do I do it and where do I go? I tried it but I had no response yet so I'm just seeing if I did it right. Been trying since the 2nd day of the chapter.

    Honestly they should just run a check to see who has it and refund based off that instead of having you jump though these extra hoops.