Your Survivor Style

Which survivor type you are?

Flashlight user? Looper? Genrusher? Sneaky? Something else?

When you are playing as survivor, which way you are playing?


For me;

I am teamplayer. If killer is chase me, i will my best and most times i am carrying flashlight for that. I am trying to give win to my teammates. If i have time doing gen, saves. But i love loops, so my first goal keeping killer on me. So i can call myself Looper i think.

Comments

  • I would also consider myself a Team Player

    If it's EGC, I will do everything I can to save them unless it is hopeless (camping Bubba in the basement for example). As solo, I can't see everything but if I am on 0 hooks and someone else is on 2 hooks, I'll generally hop off the gens to try to get the killer to come at me bro instead. I run Bond and Kindred specifically so I can keep an eye on my fellow survivors to hopefully help them out as much as possible.

    I am not stealthy unless the killer hasn't spotted me when they're on their way to me but as soon as they wander away, I'm right back on the gens. I feel like I am at least an average looper so I'm not looking to get into chases but I will not do everything I can to avoid it either.

  • Usually a looper, I only have to stealth when I need a break, for some reason some killers have started hating me even when I don't use exhaustion perks.

    2 days ago a killer remembered me from previous matches and told me that they dislike me (powerphrasing) because I never fell for their mindgames which weren't that great to begin with.

    Then yesterday another killer brought a mori but my solo queue team helped me escape since they all body blocked amazingly.

    I hate doing gens as in most of my matches I either loop or plunder.