Pain....just pain......

I'm leveling Ace right now because I wanted to test the new buffed open hand and.....

I'm level 29 with not a single aura perk in my bloodweb like bond or kindred....

Are bloodwebs really random or are a few perks more or less often in the bloodweb?

Comments

  • Bloodwebs are random, but the game gives you priority towards the upgraded versions of perks you already have. It's worth level 3'ing every perk you have when you have the opportunity and avoiding picking up level 1 perks you don't want. And when you do want it, once you get a level 1 version of a perk, your chances of seeing it again go up.

    (I know the feeling. My Leon got a slew of fantastically useful perks when I started his bloodweb - Up The Ante, Open Handed, No Mither, Deja Vu, Solidarity, and Dark Sense...)

  • I love Open-Handed with Bond and Kindred (and Detective's Hunch with Map). Hope you get some of the aura perks soon!