Only using Nemesis's power when its useful

Since using Nemesis's power is worse than M1 I tried only using it when it could be more useful than M1. I ended up only using it at windows and pallets getting almost no value out of it by the end of the match. Usually this means ive contaminated maybe 2 survivors and gotten 1-2 actual health states out of it. In short this means his power is completely worthless and if you use it outside of some very specific situations its worse than having a powerless killer.

Comments

  • Yup. Hes pretty useless. Requiring a whole extra hit to every survivor, twice because of vaccines, kills the potential of nemesis.


    i really dont get the point of the vaccines anyway either. There seems to be no actual downside to using them. But there should be, considering its part of the killers power there should be some sacrifice made if you want to get the vaccine but theres not.


    With plague you give her corrupt purge if you cleanse her infection.


    With pig you have to spend 1-2 mins getting the trap off, time youre not doing gens, allowing her time to get hooks and slow the game enough to get kills.


    with nemesis, he not only gets nothing, he actually gets less than nothing because the vaccines just make everything harder for him since he has to reapply the infection before he even gets to injure. And it not even like the infection does anything lol. Its a useless debuff that doesnt actually effect gameplay. Its kinda dumb.

  • Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the case for every Killer - you use their powers if it is useful.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the case for every Killer - you use their powers if it is useful.

    youre right, the difference is that other killers have useful powers that can be used more than 3-4 times a match at a benefit rather than a deficit

  • It's currently glitched to the point that Nemesis is almost unplayable.

    I managed to get Adept Nemesis, but just used his punch mostly. I used the tentacle on pallets and vaults if a hit was highly likely.

    I do like the concept of Nemesis, but he really does need sorting out.