SBMMR

This should apply directly to the player,not the killer he plays with.

I just destroyed some rank 12s and a rank 5 with a killer a rarely use.I understand that people want to practice with the new killer's, but I don't feel right just demolishing player's.If you're a good player weather the killer is new you'll still do great against casual players and this what calls for people to complain about solo que.

Comments

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    This should apply directly to the player,not the killer he plays with.

    I just destroyed some rank 12s and a rank 5 with a killer a rarely use.I understand that people want to practice with the new killer's, but I don't feel right just demolishing player's.If you're a good player weather the killer is new you'll still do great against casual players and this what calls for people to complain about solo que.

    yeah just make it so people never wanna learn more then 1 or 2 killers that'll be real fun

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258718/sbmmr

    yeah just make it so people never wanna learn more then 1 or 2 killers that'll be real fun

    Wdym?

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258718/sbmmr

    yeah just make it so people never wanna learn more then 1 or 2 killers that'll be real fun

    Nvm, I know what you mean

  • You just destroyed a team? As far as I know, SBM/MMR is currently not on.

    So... This is just regular matchmaking ######### up.

  • I wanted pratice mode but devs gave us lazy tutorial mod. You can play with perkless Dwight or Trapper. So lazy.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2285128#Comment_2285128

    Fear of failure/moving out of their comfort zone. I don't really agree with this sentiment regarding super-low SBMM on new Killers.

    I agree SBMM should derive a score from data on your existing Killers (maybe a little more lenient given a likely lack of Perks/unfamiliarity), however the weight for each Killer should probably be different. Being great with Nurse doesn't exactly translate well into a Killer like Trapper.

    You're going to play multiple killer's regardless, especially streamers who have request for a specific killer and build.By do this you're directly overwhelming casual player's,which only call's for killer's to be gutted and makes them unviable for red ranks.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    I wanted pratice mode but devs gave us lazy tutorial mod. You can play with perkless Dwight or Trapper. So lazy.

    How is that lazy, it’s just a first step into the right direction? They have said that one of the main focuses this year will be 'The First Steps into the Fog.' so they might be working on a practice mode based on that tutorial mode already.

    they may be slow and communication is lacking often times but the lazy argument is thrown around way too much where it doesn’t fit..