All of our settings should be stored between play sessions.
The fact that, every time I sign in, I have to...
- Re-adjust my sensitivity for both mouse and turn-keys
- Re-adjust my HUD scale
- Turn off "beginner tooltips"
...is absurd.
At least the keybindings don't reset themselves... yet.
Comments
Those settings don’t reset themselves though.
edit: have you changed any settings/config file of the game to readonly? That caused the problem for others at least..
They do.
I set my sensitivities to 100 and 80 every time I log in. They both reset to 50 every time.
I turn off beginner tooltips every time I log on. They then turn themselves back on
I shrink my menu HUD every time I log on. It resets itself to 100 every time I log in.
Some settings are saved (menu music volume, hotkeys) but not all of them are.
They shouldn’t do that though. I have seen that people that had this problem had changed some settings file to readonly (see my edit), are you sure you haven’t done this? Which platform are you playing on?
Very weird i never have to change my settings they dont reset. Im on steam