Rank not Progressing

I’m not sure if others are having this issue, but I’m on PC and I keep getting awarded with +2 pips at the end of games but my number rank stays the same at 5 with 0 pips of progress.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm having the same issue.

    At the end of a match it'll show I got one or two pips.

    Soon as I click off the page and go back to it, it reverts to showing I earned no pips?

    Been stuck at rank 5 forever cause of it.

  • @Xyme said:

    I'm having the same issue.

    At the end of a match it'll show I got one or two pips.

    Soon as I click off the page and go back to it, it reverts to showing I earned no pips?

    Been stuck at rank 5 forever cause of it.

    Yep same exact thing here

  • @Xyme said:

    I'm having the same issue.

    At the end of a match it'll show I got one or two pips.

    Soon as I click off the page and go back to it, it reverts to showing I earned no pips?

    Been stuck at rank 5 forever cause of it.

    Actually just closed and restarted the game and now it's showing me rank 6 with all but 1 pip completed. If it doesnt update either direction after my next +1 or -1 match I'll post here

  • Same issue.

    Rank 20 with a pip is briefly displayed. Then it goes back to my normal rank and no pips.

    PC

  • was rank 2 with 1 pip missing, got merciless killer and I received no progression to my rank.

  • i have also been having this issue. pretty annoying. i hope they plan on fixing this before next rank reset, though, my hopes arent high.