Was Hillbilly based on Leatherface? Was the Trapper based on Jason Voorhees?
I'd like an answer with evidence from Behaviour, whether it's on a forum, in an interview etc. I DO NOT WANT speculation or a yes with no evidence directly from Behaviour.
I'd like an answer with evidence from Behaviour, whether it's on a forum, in an interview etc. I DO NOT WANT speculation or a yes with no evidence directly from Behaviour.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes for both, refer to dbd wiki (unless you don't find this source viable - I got no idea which exact dev stream you need to find these exact questions being discussed).
Leatherface was in fact meant to be in the game on release, but the devs couldn't arrange his license back then, so we got hillbilly.
The section you need in both cases is called Trivia.