pallet yes ... pallet no
this bug is the coolest I've ever seen: I run and crash into a pallet that wasn't there! the killer hits me and magically ... the pallet appears! hahaha!
Tagged:
Mod
this bug is the coolest I've ever seen: I run and crash into a pallet that wasn't there! the killer hits me and magically ... the pallet appears! hahaha!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly thought a killer was hacking when the shack pallet just vanished after I stunned him with it was totally ready to report him but luckily my friend knew it was a bug.
Hey there! When you want to report a bug, you can head over the bug report section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see first if its been reported already and upvote it, otherwise feel free to open a new report following the guidelines.