So survivors get hindred when contaminated by nemesis tentacle?
Cant really tell when they get the speedburst making the effect pretty much useless (and licker tongue a worthless addon)
Cant really tell when they get the speedburst making the effect pretty much useless (and licker tongue a worthless addon)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's -20% speed but it only lasts .25 seconds and because they're getting hit they get the +50% boost for 2 seconds so it only very slightly negates the on hit speed.
I think it's bugged. Clown's bottles don't apply slowdown anymore to survivors 90% of the time, and Freddy's snares also don't slow the survivors I've heard. I think it's just that the Hindered status effect is bugged and not working.
Although, since Nemesis' hindered effect literally lasts for 0.25 seconds, I can't imagine it's very useful either way.
Honestly, I wouldnt be suprised to find out the speed boost is a bug at this point. I dont remember anyone talking about it, was it that way on the ptb?
They get hindered?
For .25 seconds on the contamination hit. Yes.
So basically so small it might as well not even exist?