Clown the afterpiece tonic?

Has the clowns afterpiece tonic been bugged or nerfed? When i throw the afterpiece tonic at survivors and hit them both directly or indirectly sometimes it does not slow them down at all and they also dont cough? This has happened to me several times including when I have addons that hinders them and with longer after piece tonic duration, the purple and green addons...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Maybe it was bug, I played yesterday one game against Clown and he's throwing only yellow ones for speed boost, it doesn't really give us speed I think but I'm sure I was not slowed at all anyway. And he's not looking like trolling or something.

  • I found the reason. Created a topic here

    @Ghost077 said:

    PC

    The ability DOES NOT slow down a survivor if a bottle of tonic is hitting directly in his body. Slow only works if survivor runs through the gas cloud. I tested this in a custom game without addons.