Borrowed Time Glass Painting
I've been getting more into glass painting recently and decided to paint some DBD perks. So far I've made Borrowed and Any Means Necessary. Next, I plan to make Adrenaline and Dead Hard to hang beside BT :)
I've been getting more into glass painting recently and decided to paint some DBD perks. So far I've made Borrowed and Any Means Necessary. Next, I plan to make Adrenaline and Dead Hard to hang beside BT :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god that's awesome.
Well done!
Could I see the Any Means Necessary one? It's one of my favorite perks in the game so I'd love to see it!
Aww ๐ you did a really good job.
That looks great. I would love to see the Any Means Necessary one as well!