PSA: D/C bans are currently not active

Comments

  • On all platforms?

  • @van9684 said:

    On all platforms?

    Wouldn't be able to speak to that, only speaking from experience on PC.

  • Definitely not playing now, not until they come back.

  • @Orion said:

    Definitely not playing now, not until they come back.

    Bhvrs fault like millions of percent. Some of these bugs were on the ptb. They had 3 weeks. Also you cant make the game unplayable for a majority of the playerbase with random crashes for no reason. Then punish them for your inability to make a stable game. Normally im against removing the dc penalty but this is a perfect exception for me.

  • Well, #########

  • @GoshJosh said:

    That is all.

    Nope they are got a 15 min ban today for dcing on Xbox yes I know it's bad that it gets that high some days I just can't be asked for it all.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2282236#Comment_2282236

    Bhvrs fault like millions of percent. Some of these bugs were on the ptb. They had 3 weeks. Also you cant make the game unplayable for a majority of the playerbase with random crashes for no reason. Then punish them for your inability to make a stable game. Normally im against removing the dc penalty but this is a perfect exception for me.

    A great way to make it a problem not for some but all the same. Now not only will those people that crash leave games unintentionally but everybody. God speed getting any games during these times.

  • oh great, guess i wont be playing survivor for a while

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2282249#Comment_2282249

    A great way to make it a problem not for some but all together.

    Yup. Honestly, if a game crashes a lot, I just stop playing it. I don't keep doing something that I know is going to fail and then demand that any existing DC penalties be lifted (which screws over everyone) just so it can continue to crash.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2282330#Comment_2282330

    Yup. Honestly, if a game crashes a lot, I just stop playing it. I don't keep doing something that I know is going to fail and then demand that any existing DC penalties be lifted (which screws over everyone) just so it can continue to crash.

    Damn this sounds as if I was once in a life time talking to a logical and intelligent person. Too bad people like you are so sparce in the internet. (No sarcasm against you but more cynism against others.)

    Edit: Also I knew that beforehand given your presence on these forums XD

  • hell yeah, no more 4 man slugs. I’ll just force close 😎