Is Haddonfield and the swamps going to get a rework?

We've had reworks of all the other maps, including licensed ones, and yet Haddonfield and the swamps are the only maps that are yet to be reworked (Haddonfield I believe should take priority given it can be very troublesome for killer if the tiles are arranged in a specific way, more so than other maps) They're still very outdated in terms of looks as well. (And if I remember correctly, didn't they renew the Halloween license)

Come on I'd love to see Lampkin Lane in a more updated look, I want to be able to see the dirty puddles in the swamp. Hell I'd like for the swamp to actually look like a swamp instead of a dark and muddy dead forest. (Seriously it looks like the Glowing Sea in Fallout 4)

Edit: Looking at all the maps in the custom game I realize even the Red Forest hasn't been updated

Comments