Nemesis console promblem
I don't know if it been said...but his power is buggy when trying to hit survivors there is a lag that happens when trying to hit survivor.
I don't know if it been said...but his power is buggy when trying to hit survivors there is a lag that happens when trying to hit survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought they said they fixed it
It's an issue since the update.
With Nemesis, it's better to just punch or wait for a fix.
This problems been stemming a while with most newer killers powers, but this most recent patch made playing any killer (at least for me) extremely laggy and prone to 1 second freezes, especially Nemesis.