Thanks for the 300k Bps
They went straight onto Myers.
Tried to redeem it twice, the 1st time EAC could be identified or whatever...
At least I got it and used it on 4-5 Bloodwebs. At least it's something,
The words "Is not enough" were not visible due to the white background so I made them black. You're welcome.

Comments
Mine went into Nemesis since my Myers is prestiged.
My nemsis is level 2 :)
Meh bhvr owes ps4 and xbox one players a lot. They promised back in 2019 for optimization. Here we are 2 years later going into 3 with no improvment. But the game gets worse and worse. I was fortunate to get a 5 which runs like a dream but i feel for the less fortunate.
Why didnt you just made the whole text black tho?
It would blend into the background.
How about green?
There u go
Edit: Black & White are the most common colors when it comes to writing on images since it makes the biggest difference, can be comfortable to look & fits quite nice.