Crashing issues
Yet again, I was trying Jill and having a super good match. I got off a blast mine at a 99 Gen and finished it in the killers face, I had some good loops, did lots of protection hits and such because everyone else was at death hook before My game crashed, and I actually baited a nemisis hit , was about to get to a loop, but my game crashed. This happened in a recent post while I was playing nemisis.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Either the new perks are bugged, or something in the game is causing it to work poorly.
I've also heard reports that calm spirit doesn't work
Surprisingly, no DC penalty for the crash but I still suffered from double depip
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.