I want to buy hat and shirt but you don't have a delivery to thailand.
does the store not have a more direct line of contact? I feel like there will be a few steps for this post to reach someone from the store
https://shop.deadbydaylight.com/pages/contact-us please use that link to contact the merchandise store, they will be able to assist with any questions that you might have.
@Mandy said:https://shop.deadbydaylight.com/pages/contact-us please use that link to contact the merchandise store, they will be able to assist with any questions that you might have.
@Mandy said:
Thank you.
@Alice_pbg said:does the store not have a more direct line of contact? I feel like there will be a few steps for this post to reach someone from the store
@Alice_pbg said:
Hope so.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
does the store not have a more direct line of contact? I feel like there will be a few steps for this post to reach someone from the store
https://shop.deadbydaylight.com/pages/contact-us please use that link to contact the merchandise store, they will be able to assist with any questions that you might have.
Thank you.
Hope so.