Lightburn and/or Blind Killer.

I swear they tamper with the Archives just to not make it count as a blind!

Many times I dropped the Flashbang at the Killer's feet and it blew up in their faces,

and apparently they don't count as a blind. Just- HOW?!?

Just once, can they do something that's NOT poor programming? JUST ONCE?!

Comments

  • Did you definitely get the "Killer Blind"/"Killer Burn" score event in the top right?

  • Did you get the "killer blinded" score event?


    Because killers can avoid those by just looking up

  • @AshleyWolf said:

    I swear they tamper with the Archives just to not make it count as a blind!

    Many times I dropped the Flashbang at the Killer's feet and it blew up in their faces,

    and apparently they don't count as a blind. Just- HOW?!?

    Just once, can they do something that's NOT poor programming? JUST ONCE?!

    Are you sure it blinded them? People are struggling to get flashbangs off. Ive had survivors drop them too early or too late, or I changed direction last minute and it missed.

    Did killer have lightborn?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I can confirm that flashbangs do work for the blind archive challenges, I'm doing one myself so no they aren't bugged. But like another one said your killers probably all look up.

    It's because they're afraid, they're just afraid of losing them where there's like 3 more you could get.

    The community in this game - I swear it SUCKS. ๐Ÿ˜•