I'm Just Tired

These have been some of the worst games I have had in the entire 3 years I have been playing this game. I played like 25 or 30 games and only survived once and that was when the ######### killer was farming and I still didn't pip. I lost a pip that game. I have been tunneled and camped, or slugged and died on the ground in literally every game

I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm not here to shame a bunch of killer mains. Tonight just really made me want to quit DBD and I have to tell someone who plays this game and maybe understands.

Comments

  • this is only a game can everyone chill out in this thread please???

  • This has been the same experience for me in solo queue, and as a result I've been actively playing in a SWF hit squad for the last 6 months.

    Killers often complain about SWFs being "op" and needing "nerfed" but fail to realize a lot of them are the direct cause of SWFs.

  • I'm wondering if matchmaking worked better and killers actually were able to pip on 2k would the game get better for everyone? Survivors pip with a certain amount of actions done even if they are sacrificed. Killers need a good amount of sacrifices to pip so maybe slightly lowering that could take some pressure off killers and maybe tone down the 4k mindset.

    From matchmaking to the pip system to balance, we argue with one another when the game itself is problematic. Most of this killer vs survivor mentality comes from the core issues of the game and we are all getting screwed because of it. I'm not saying toxicity isn't involved but most of all our issues is based how loosely the game was designed. The mechanics of matchmaking, the pip system and balance work against each other instead.

  • @aroell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2281067#Comment_2281067

    No, it is killer sided and everyone with a competent brain knows it. You can tunnel and camp without ever being punished, tell me that isn’t killer sided.

    So are tou just a survivor main? If you compare blight and pyramid head to spirit you have no right to say this game is killer sided.

  • I don't even blame the killers most of the time. Most of the time I don't make it out, its because of my teammates.

    Most solo quers at purple/red ranks I've played with recently:

    1. don't do gens and want to get into a chase with the killer constantly
    2. don't do gens and just want to farm altruism/wait around to hook save
    3. don't do totems
    4. make the stupidest decisions that just make you want to facepalm your keyboard
    5. don't last long in chases, don't do gens or totems, instead spends most of the match running around the map/hiding <-- MVP
  • @ryseterion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2281076#Comment_2281076

    So are tou just a survivor main? If you compare blight and pyramid head to spirit you have no right to say this game is killer sided.

    Oh I play killer a lot, and I have every right to say that this game is killer sided. Blight and Pyramid head are 2 balanced and fun killers, so I can’t compare them with spirit (a very broken killer)

1 2 3 ›