Léry's Memorial Institute - Top Floor Vault Bug

In a customs match, we found a bug where when you try to jump through the top floor window, you get stuck in place. I was streaming at the time and clipped it.


https://clips.twitch.tv/TsundereAntsyFlyPeteZarollTie-h7UvvgQr6L9Ha6w_


A friend was also streaming and our killer got stuck in the same location. He was not streaming at the time, so she was just sate right next to him.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FreezingConcernedKuduYouWHY-mJWQ8Ib_H_YodCkP

If these clips do not load, our Twitch channels are as follows. TaylorXFactor and Zombikittie

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • the second clip is mine both survivor and killer could not get through that window.

  • Can confirm this bug... Got stuck as wraith. I was not in a custom match. I Played a normal ranked public match.

  • I experienced the same bug. Apparently it was a bug that existed a long time ago but somehow reappeared in this update. It also happens on public and solo random servers too. Happened to me yesterday actually while I was playing as Leon escaping a clown.