nemesis is balance, heres why
survivor mains are calling him OP
some killer mains are calling him weak
perfect balance
survivor mains are calling him OP
some killer mains are calling him weak
perfect balance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank 20 call him op Red ranks call him weak.
FTFY
yeah thats why I thought he was balanced we've got people crying for him to buffed and we've got people crying for him to be nerfed
The people crying for him to be nerfed are just garbo, and simultaneously the ppl saying hes "fine" are in denial.
I'd love to see positive thought out changes but I am enjoying him as is.