Nemesis "Punch" is way too soft

does anyone else feel like when Nemesis punches a survivor his hits are way too soft? Not only have I thought about this but a Friend said the same thing as well. When he punches i thought it would be more of a stronger punch, but you can barely hear the punch which is kind of weird to me...dont get me wrong its been fun playing against him but thats just something i noticed about him

Comments

  • It still hurts :(

    Also Meg he threw you pretty hard into that cat I'm surprised you're even capable of typing at all.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    It still hurts :(

    Also Meg he threw you pretty hard into that cat I'm surprised you're even capable of typing at all.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • some small changes that could make the punch feel more impactful would be increasing the volume, making the animation end more abruptly after a successful hit, and/or adding a small shake effect to either the screen or just the fist upon impact