Dude they just need to make short range deerstalker basekit at this rate if they're never going to fix that. I've been noticing it more in my matches too
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what do you mean its back? did it leave at some point?
ah that's back? I still get muted pain grunts as survivor without iron will equipped lmao
Great! This one bug which never seems to get patched is still in the game...
Why am I not surprised?
It was never gone. You just couldn't hear it sometimes.
Dude they just need to make short range deerstalker basekit at this rate if they're never going to fix that. I've been noticing it more in my matches too
Please report bugs here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Check first if it has been reported already and if yes, you can upvote the post.