Game breaking bug on Lery’s

1.) Booted the game on the Switch.

2.) Entered a match with Nemesis as Leon’s Persistent Investigator cosmetic.

3.) Finished 4 generators.

4.) Chased through the map by Nemesis, hit once with the contagion effect. Wasn’t injured.

5.) Tried to rush vault through the window above the operation room and became stuck.

6.) I was unable to move the rest of the game, Teammate tried to heal me but couldn’t.

7.) I was put into the dying state by a zombie. I didn’t even get a recovery bar, I couldn’t even recover.

8.) The killer picked me up but I couldn’t even wiggle out.

9.) The killer hooked me in the basement but became stuck for the rest of the as well.

10.) The end game collapse ended and I was sent to the end game results screen where I received an error pop-up that told me there was an issue with leveling up.


Ive seen this happen before to 1 other player, but they were Default Jill playing against a Plague.

The perks I used was Flash Bang, Spine Chill, Unbreakable, and Bite the Bullet.

Tagged: Pending

Comments