Missing cosmetics
When I say missing, I mean gone. Not simply unequiped, but literally gone. Is anybody else having this issue? In my case it's been limited to missing torso cosmetics.
When I say missing, I mean gone. Not simply unequiped, but literally gone. Is anybody else having this issue? In my case it's been limited to missing torso cosmetics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know that yesterday I bought the 80s and Head Case cosmetic packs and they haven't shown up anywhere in my game despite Steam saying that they're installed. I just figured that there was something I didn't do, I never bought one of these packs before.
I also have the same problem, but for me it seems to be my masquerade mask for the deathslinger, and im about 90% sure other killer masks are missing aswell.