A little missed touch?

I think they missed a minor but still a nice touch with nemesis tbh.

As everyone knows by now, whenever you start the game he says dead by Daylight.

So his voice is there as well as in the trailer/start up movie.

How nice would it be whenever nemesis downs Leon or Jill and instead of growling he tells S.T.A.R.S.S?

I honestly would love to hear that, it brings just that extra little touch of re to the game

Comments

  • He does say it when he performs a mori on or grabs Jill out of a locker.

  • @Huff said:

    He does say it when he performs a mori on or grabs Jill out of a locker.

    Do we know if he does the same with Chris yet?

  • @Huff said:

    He does say it when he performs a mori on or grabs Jill out of a locker.

    I haven't been lucky yet to grab someone out of the locker.

    Nor have I seen his mori ๐Ÿ™ˆ

    But downing a Jill and Leon would be nice to if he said that

  • I can't confirm that, as I haven't seen any Nemesis content involving Chris, and personally I've been holding off on Nemesis until I can get non-trash perks on him. But I can confirm the Jill one, and that Leon doesn't get the special "STARS" voiceline event.