Dc penalties need to be figured out correctly.
So I was playing a nemesis match and doing fairly well but then my game crashed. I launched it again and I got a ... hold on... 15 minute matchmaking ban? I haven't dced from a game for months.
So I was playing a nemesis match and doing fairly well but then my game crashed. I launched it again and I got a ... hold on... 15 minute matchmaking ban? I haven't dced from a game for months.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its 5 minutes to start. You left a game recently and just don't realize it.
Not to mention, I was taken from rank 13 and 3 pips to 16 and no pips and I'd only depipped twice
D/Cs with a crash report shouldn't come with a penalty. And there definitely shouldn't be a d/c penalty if someone has already d/c'd from the match. It's so dumb.