Player Level Update Error
I’m on PS4. After all 5 or so matches I’ve played today, I received a level update error. I haven’t gained any XP and tells me to restart the game each time.
Tagged:
Pending
I’m on PS4. After all 5 or so matches I’ve played today, I received a level update error. I haven’t gained any XP and tells me to restart the game each time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been happening to me too. Quite annoying really.
I get this too on PS5.
No rank updates
No rift xp
No challenge updates.
Very annoying
Getting really sick and tired of this bug, just wasting time, bring in certain builds to complete Tome challenges, get the challenge done only for it to not count. Waste of time, effort, BP....
Happened on Steam as well. Seems like they are aware of the issue.
Trying to start a new game now states "Connection with host could not be established. Please try again."
I get error 402 instead of 401 shown in the reply above. Also, I did not get any message telling me it's being looked into.
Edit: I'm on Steam. This has happened a couple of times, as both killer and survivor.