Matchmaking changes?
Did they change Matchmaking as of today?
I've only encountered full SWFs who absolutely stomp me and I can't do ######### against them since today. And by completely stomp I mean 1-3 hooks at most. What's up with that? I mean sure, I'm not really good but I've never experienced something like that.
Comments
no but rank reset was 3days ago so some might have not played until the time of your post
I don't think that really applies to me since I'm in red ranks already anyways.
If you're in red ranks then its normal that you're going to face SWF
Yes it is and I'm used to it but I've never had the issue of facing 4 super efficient SWFs in a row where I got 1-3 hooks top.
My matches usually end with at least 2 kills, most of the time 3-4. But yesterday... absolutely no chance of having fun. I was vastly outmatched in basically every game I played.