What if there was a rematch killer/survivors button?

I think it'd be a cool addition. Sometimes I wanna rematch a killer I liked that was good and see if I can beat em. Sometimes I wanna rematch because I did some dumb stuff and wanna teach that killer who they're messing with.

Same for when I'm killer versus the survivors. Sometimes they loop me into oblivion and I wanna prove to them that I'm the wildest huntress they'll ever face. Sometimes they were just fun to play against and I wanna play with them again. Rematch button could be good and the people that don't want the rematch could just not accept the rematch option while those who did get thrown into another lobby together with some new survivors.

Comments

  • I would love a rematch option! It would be interesting, too, because both sides would get to prepare for what they know the other has, which might add a bit more fun to certain matchups that usually have the air of... I guess random chance. For example, if you went up against a Spirit without Iron Will randomly, it would be annoying. Meanwhile, if you know the Spirit is coming you can prepare, and she can prepare in turn by knowing who on your team has whichever strong perks she might like to counter. I think this would be a cool idea. I think it would also help random survivors make friends better!