The true Nemesis Buff we NEED!
Yo so in the trailer he rag-dolls meg into a wall for instant death and its hilarious. We NEED the ability to yeet them survivors like floppy potato peoples. :D
Yo so in the trailer he rag-dolls meg into a wall for instant death and its hilarious. We NEED the ability to yeet them survivors like floppy potato peoples. :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nahh, I mean, they would get a ton of distance, if they die or something that's great idea. Otherwise he simply needs addons overwhole rework
Disagree.
I remember that someone gave an idea on this forum to throw dying survivor to others. If another survivor got hit by the survivor that got thrown, he gets instadown. But me, personally, it will be enough to take -1 health state and fully regress recover & wiggle progressions for dying survivor that flew some moments ago.
I tried to find this discussion but sadly I didn't make it. Maybe, it was deleted.