Title Screen being voiced
So is this just a thing now or its a reference to RE who usually has the title screen voiced?
So is this just a thing now or its a reference to RE who usually has the title screen voiced?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it just a reference to RE.
I really like it!!
Love the voice and wish it would stay or be redubbed with other killers so it always had someone saying it. Would be cool to hear the other killers voices and guess which one each of them is. :)
I never say I didn't like it pretty cool reference.
I didn't even think about it being a reference.
I thought it was kind of cheesy when I first heard it, but thinking of it as a nod to RE, I dig it.