2 Million BPs Later and this is the best build I got.
Ruin, BBQ and Chili, STBFL and Pop won't show up in my Blood web after spending 2.5 Million Bps. The Grind is absolutely crazy. I 've been getting Leons, Jills, Claires that have Dead Hard, UB, Deliverance and Sprint Burst while I've been getting Monster Shrine for the past few Bloodwebs!
Change the god damn grind. I don't even want to use Lethal Pursuer but that's the only tracking perk that I have and Eruption sucks ass but i have to deal with it as I got no decent slowdown perks aside from Corrupt Intervention. IS IT HARD TO ASK FOR BBQ & CHILI?
Change your economy and grind as this is absolute BS that I'm losing as Nemesis as Generators are Flying fast without good Gen slowdown perks and ITS SO ANNOYING GETTING HIT WITH THE GOD DAMN BLAST MINES EVERY SINGLE TIME I KICK GENERATORS! WHAT DO I DO TO AVOID THE MINES WITHOUT SURGE OR RUIN? I can only ignore and see Generators pop left and right!

Comments
I have 23 killers P3. It’s rare to get the perks I want on the newest killer. I don’t mind because I have the builds I want on the other twenty three. I set them up that way.
I figure the math for maxing out all perks on a killer would be around seven million bloodpoints fwiw.
Also I’m on P1 for Nemesis and got BBQ at level 37 (47 on P0). I consider this very lucky.
I have STBFL and it's honestly not that good on him. You really do be wanting to use his tentacle becuase it has a shorter cooldown than a base attack and you move slightly faster, plus you can tear through pallets and hit over objects.
Edit: Also, pop is shite on him, I've been using Pop/Eruption and Eruption has more value because it makes gens regress.
Yeah they do need to do something. Even a "wishlist" system where you select like 5 perks and it increases the likelihood of those perks appearing in your blooded.
I P3'd him as soon as I could (new personal record) and only got BBQ once while he was P2, but I skipped through it since I had no intention of playing him and it was in a expensive part of the web
Bloodweb needs an overhaul where you only get items and offerings from them, perks should be unlocked seperately