It is sixth bug report for today. Dudes, i am not your QA)
But still - it is a lot of enjoy play this new chapter)
I cannot find the section you are looking at for that screenshot.
This is what I have:
And both those links are correct in that section.
If you can link me to where you are reading the section that you showed in your screenshot I will take a look at it.
OK found it - will correct the link now, thank you for pointing this out.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I cannot find the section you are looking at for that screenshot.
This is what I have:
And both those links are correct in that section.
If you can link me to where you are reading the section that you showed in your screenshot I will take a look at it.
OK found it - will correct the link now, thank you for pointing this out.