Teammates & hogging all the vaccines

I understand he's new, but there's gotta be some etiquette when it comes to vaccinating. For example, if someone is DOH(dead on hook) & contaminated maybe you shouldn't take that vaccine if you're healthy or not DOH. IMO you have less priority to vaccinate if a zombie got vs. some who's gotten chased by Nemesis the most, they need it more. I understand "play how you want" I'm not trying to make up rules to follow, just be more courteous of teammates.

Comments

  • Sharing amongst teammates?

    In my DBD match?

    You're asking for too much. The Claudette self-caring in the corner already hoarded 3 vaccines by herself and is not willing to share.

  • Everyone should just have one personal vaccine to use.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Everyone should just have one personal vaccine to use.

    This. I didn't get one single vaccine in all of my games against Nemesis lol. If you already used a vaccine than you shouldn't be able to use another one for the rest of the trial, so you have to think about when to use it.

  • It's recommended that you get your 2nd dose between 3 and 12 seconds after your first, I'm following the science