About training mode..
So uh BHVR, Will you let us play other characters? Just copy & paste DBD mobile's training mode Why wont you do that?, I'm starting to think that BHVR doesn't rlly care about their game
So uh BHVR, Will you let us play other characters? Just copy & paste DBD mobile's training mode Why wont you do that?, I'm starting to think that BHVR doesn't rlly care about their game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly would love a full custom lobby with bots. I think it'd be really cool.
Would be nice if we could at the least select which killer for these modes.