The new Lucky Break is overrated
Honestly I don't get too much why people think Lucky Break is too OP. I think there are really specific builds that can make it crazy like with an insta-heal or with resurgence so if you do go down early with it you can heal yourself up quickly so it won't completely go to waste. But I used it all day and I didn't get that many killers to lose me with it. I think it maybe happened like 3 or 4 times out of the 14 or 15 games I played, and that was on Gideon and Coldwind maps.
I definitely think it can be broken with specific items but that's the cause of the item like the insta-heal, not the perk. As long as the killer has half a brain and doesn't lose line of sight they won't lose you. There was even a point where I could have gone 1 of 3 ways and the killer guessed which way I went. It's nice at times but it's way too inconsistent to be that amazing of a perk, it can be fun tho.
Comments
If you literally dedicate your entire build to it, then yes, it's nice for a portion of the game.