Question to those who have been experiencing crashes today

My friend brought up something to me that I feel has merit, but we're only 2 people and I want to know others experience. Every match that you've experienced crashes, was the killer Nemesis (regardless of if it was you or someone else)? Did you experience crashes against other killers (if you faced any) or only Nemesis?

Here's my experience:

My daily rituals were wonky and after I claimed mine I was given 2 daily rituals and then a third when rituals were given out again later. I had 2 killer rituals, chainsaw survivors with Bubba and sacrifice survivors with Doctor. Neither of those rounds I experienced any issues that weren't above the level of issues we were experiencing prior to this update and no one crashed. Then I also faced a Wraith and Huntress, same thing. No issues to the extremity that people have been facing today including no crashes. My friend has experienced the same thing with different killers. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as optimization issues and no crashes. The only killer we've seen crashes and massive frame rate issues happen against is Nemesis.

That is why I'm wondering if you've faced other killers and if you had the same level of issues as have been reported on the forums. Massive frame drops/crashes. I'm wondering how much merit this idea holds.

Comments

  • Played as deathslinger on dead dog saloon vs a jill and leon and the lag spikes were atrocious...don't think it is just nemesis.๐Ÿ™„